October Challenge

The October Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of October (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cupcake with the Works

I think this is the way all cupcakes should be created - fling on as much sugary sweetness as possible, then throw something chocolatey at it for good measure.

This is the last design in the cupcake series.

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the image and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card
    Thank you for the image
    like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Beccy, love the look of the strawberry, yum. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Beccy!!! I giggle every time I see another cupcake card, because I think of your husband wishing you were making real cupcakes.:)
    But crafting is so much more fun than baking.

    ReplyDelete