Judy is sharing two adorable cards she created with the My Mama set of digital stamps. Both images are beautifully coloured with Prismacolor pencils and then layered on pretty papers and card stock. She even created her own little floral embellishment by printing, colouring and fussy cutting the tiny flowers from one of the other images in the set. Cute!
Saturday, April 10
Thursday, April 8
The Tree Scapes images are perfect for creating beautiful backgrounds with your markers, inks and paints, but you can also print them on patterned paper or coloured card stock for quick and easy cards.
I created a video tutorial explaining how I coloured the sunset and created the little waves using my brush tip markers. Click on the link below to head over to my YouTube channel:
Tuesday, April 6
Karin has created two cute projects with the images from the new My Mama set of digital stamps. On her first project, the little bear peeps over the top of some pretty paper decorated with a beautiful punched and embossed card stock strip. Her second project is a lovely tag that will look fabulous decorating a beautifully wrapped gift or hanging from a bouquet of fresh flowers.
Saturday, April 3
Friday, April 2
Congratulations to the March Challenge Winners!
Paperesse, Teresa H. and Lori M.
You are the randomly chosen winners of last month's challenge.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $20.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Thursday, April 1
We have two new sets of digital stamps in the store this month - Tree Scapes, which is perfect for those who enjoy creating colourful backgrounds or have lots of fabulous patterned paper to print on, as well as My Mama, a tribute to all the sweet mothers and mother-figures in our lives. We also have a new die release, the long awaited Girls' Night set to accompany the clear stamps.
Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog or other hosted site, and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 30th of April 2021 (AEST).
To keep things interesting, I'll be adding an additional optional element to the monthly challenges, and this month we're focusing on flowers, plants and foliage. As always, keep in mind that the additional challenge is just an optional extra.
PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
- Entries that don't meet the conditions will be deleted from the challenge.
- Your project must be created during the month of April 2021 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
- Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies as well as a bonus challenge, such as a card sketch, bingo grid, etc. You DO NOT have to use the image or bonus challenge on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
- At the end of the month three winners will be chosen to receive a $20.00AU store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
- Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps.
- Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
- Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.
Tuesday, March 30
Kathy, Carla and Deanne have used this month's old favourite, Azaleas, to create some beautiful new cards to inspire you.
Kathy was inspired by this tutorial to create two cards from one image.
Monday, March 29
Saturday, March 27
Instead of traditional yellow and brown sunflowers, I decided to experiment with all the colours of the rainbow! The centres of the flowers are stippled with cool grey markers, all the way from black to a light shade of grey.
Thursday, March 25
Tuesday, March 23
Kathy has a wonderful sense of humour that often shines through in her paper crafting, such as this first card she created. She said she was inspired by the quizzical look on the Easter Bunny's face and just had to create a little "story" to go along with it.
Kathy's second card features beautifully toned papers and colours to match the pussy willow sprig she created by adding brown flocking to the image. She finished the inside of the card with a sentiment, some matching paper and a pretty little embellishment.