Saturday, August 14

Cupcake Crazy

It's official! The cupcake craze has hit our household... at least in terms of paper, cardstock and coloured pens, much to my hubby's disappointment. I've been busy playing around with puff paint, which is a wonderfully fun medium that is easy to use and readily available in most craft stores. If you haven't already given it a try I would highly recommend going out and grabbing a bottle.


Here are a few of the cards I put together using the little cupcake with puff paint cream. In the next post I'm going to show you how to make these cute little embellishments - but be warned - they are extremely addictive!

4 comments:

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow these look fab Beccy!

Do What You Love said...

Beccy, these are incredibly adorable. I really enjoy your craftiness! TFS!

Unknown said...

So Versatile thank you, can't wait to get started on them.

Louise Bergmann DuMont said...

What a great idea. These look good enough to eat! Thanks so much for sharing. I would never have thought to use puff paint on my cards.