Merry Christmas

I wish everyone the very best for a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snapdragon Card

My card stash is running critically low right now, partly because I've been occupied with some pretty serious relaxing and partly because I went on a search, gasp and destroy mission in my old card box. For those of us who are long-term card makers (and part-time hoarders) it's definitely worth trauling back through your stash to see some of your old work. I got more than a chuckle from some of the cards I found!
Now, after such a serious cull I had to start the process of rebuilding, so here is today's addition to the box...

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog....its gorgeous and what a very talented lady you are, Stunning card too :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Beccy. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I need to make some more cards, too, but I've been engrossed in sewing for the last two months. (I think I have a one-track mind.) :)

    ReplyDelete