I'm looking for a talented team of paper crafters to help promote Beccy's Place digital designs and provide inspiration and ideas using my images.
The position runs for six months from the beginning of March 2015 to the end of August 2015. (Work will be showcased from the beginning of April 2015 to the end of September 2015).
1. Successful applicants will be required to produce at least one card or paper craft project per digital release. In practice, this means anywhere from one to five cards per month.
2. High quality photographs of all design work must be emailed to me by the 28th of each month unless otherwise specified.
3. Successful applicants must have a personal blog on which to display design team work.
1. You will receive all of the images released during the period you are on the team. They are yours to keep and use subject to all the normal copyright conditions.
2. During your term on the design team, you may select two sets of images per month for personal use. They are also yours to keep subject to the same copyright conditions.
3. A link to your blog will be displayed on this site for the duration of your time on the team.
4. Your cards and projects will be displayed to a wide audience of other paper artists, including those people on the email subscription list. They will appear on this blog and in my digital stamp store.
I am looking for paper-crafters who are familiar with my designs and are comfortable using digital images. I like to have a wide variety of styles and abilities on my teams, so applications from beginner through to experienced paper-crafters are welcome. Although ALL applications are carefully considered, preference will be given to those who have links back to my blog/store and to those who do not have security on for comments, all else being equal.
How To Apply
Please email me at email@example.com to indicate your interest and include a link to your blog that features your current work.
Applications will be taken from today until Wednesday the 25th of February (Australian Eastern Standard Time). The new team will be finalised on Saturday the 28th of February.