Monday, December 17

Snowy Snowflake

I hope you've all had the opportunity to finish your Christmas cards and greetings, or at least made a good start on them!  I'm still hoping to make some place cards for the table as well as more bonbons filled with lovely little trinkets for my family and friends.
I've managed to make and post all my Christmas cards, so any that are made now will go into the stash for next year... it makes me feel very organised to have cards ready to go in January!
 

I used lots of soft, pretty pastels for my card and finished
it off with a wreath of punched pine branches.

Eret made this cute circular card and layered the
snowman a couple of times for added dimension.

Vivien went with black and white for a lovely
card with an embossed snowy background.
 
Viv also went with black and white with an embossed
background, but she decided on a different folder.


6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous snowman,love the snowflakes hanging from his hat. All the cards display him so wonderfully!
hugs
Glenda

Sassy Raggedy said...

I agree with Glenda, this snowman is fantastic. Loving all the cards and creations. joann sassy raggedy

Marianne said...

Wonderful cards. That snowman looks great with thos snowflakes dangling from his hat.

Teresa said...

Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards!
linda

Danica said...

So beautiful card. Love the snowflakes hanging from his hat. All the cards display him so wonderfully!