Sunday, April 19

Like A Bunny Loves Carrots

I like to create stamp sets that can be used for more than just one occasion, so when it came time to design something for Easter, I made sure to sneak in a couple of elements that could be used after the holiday was over. I think this sentiment would also work well with the little bunny sitting with his back to us.


To give a little more depth to the image, I actually printed it several times, fussy cut around the carrots and built it up, paper-tole style.



Stamps:

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card Beccy. Great way to use this set of images after Easter. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card.

Colinda said...

Awhh, what a cute sentiment and beautiful card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy I love this card. I know some bunnies who would love this card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

terrie said...

Cute card and a great layout...well done