Wednesday, April 15

Day Fifteen


RIBBONS AND LACES
Today is the day to sort through your ribbons, twines, trims and laces and organise them in a way that suits your work habits. Make sure they are protected from dust and pests as well as keeping them away from direct sunlight, which will fade and weaken them fairly quickly. Excess textiles can be donated to your local school, craft group or nursing home.


I've tried many different ways to store ribbons and laces, from spools in drawers to cards in tool boxes. The system that works best for me is individual storage boxes - one for ribbon, one for seam binding and one for lace and trims. I also have a box that is full of different types of string and twine.

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy that is how I store mine. Take care. Hugs Jackie

terrie said...

I think Beccy has been in my craft room because this is exactly what I'm doing with my ribbon and I'm sorting them by color...tfs