Tuesday, April 21

Day Twenty-One


DIGIS
In the modern age, paper crafting no longer relies solely on physical products. Digital items are increasingly available including digital stamps, papers and e-books. Most of us have a collection of digital stamps, and that's where we're going to focus our attention today.

Storing digital stamps can be a little daunting. Some people store them under the name of the artist or shop, some under themes or occasions, while others have a jumble of files stored on their computer that they search through when the need arises. Although I'm going to share my organisational system with you, I do want to stress that whatever works for you is perfectly fine.


In my picture files, I have a folder marked "DIGITAL STAMPS". Inside that folder I have my stamps arranged by theme (see the photo above). Each of those folders contains individual digital stamps sets (see the photo below), which make finding what I'm looking for a lot quicker and easier.


For those who have digital stamps by multiple artists, simply add the artist's name to the end of the specific digital set name. For example: Bear Hugs_BeccysPlace. This will allow you to credit the artist where and when necessary.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have mine under digital stamps too as you do, but mine are under the designer name, I then "search" for something inside the Digital Stamp folder I want, for instance an apple and a variety of apple is shown by various designers, then I choose an apple I want, if I want items to match it ie paper etc. I just click on the apple and choose open file location and everything matches!
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy this is what I do with my images. I hate have to hunt for things on the computer. Take care. Hugs Jackie