Saturday, April 25

Day Twenty-Five


PUNCHES AND OTHER TOOLS
I have a bit of a weak spot when it comes to punches, and actually prefer them over cutting dies. Needless to say, my collection is quite large despite the fact that I cull them regularly, discarding those that no longer cut and donating any I no longer use.


I store my punches in a repurposed beside drawer that fits perfectly under my desk. I have one placed either side of my work space with room between for my desk chair. It keeps items nice and handy, but not necessarily tidy. Since I use them quite often, the drawers can end up in a bit of a mess... but it doesn't take long to get them sorted again.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Nice neat drawer - I have mine in drawers [got a lot of punches] as well and some hanging up -

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy you are so organised. My punches are in drawers in a storage unit. Take care. Hugs Jackie