Saturday, April 18

Day Eighteen


EMBELLISHMENTS
Flowers, pearls, beads, wood shapes, metal findings... it's time to get in and sort the remainder of your embellishments. This might take a little longer than a single day, but at least make a start. If you have a huge collection, break it down into manageable pieces and do a little each day. Start with all the mini letters, then move on to stickers, etc. Remember to keep an inventory as you clean, sort and reorganise, and label them well when you return them to their containers.

 

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh boy Beccy you are so organised. I love it. I really should make a start on mine. I seem to have lost some of my oomph. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

Beccy, I just have to tell you: I haven't been able to keep up with everything. It's going to take me more than 30 days to get this all together but I am so much further along than I ever dreamed I would be. My stamps dies and stencils are cataloged and I found things I didn't even know I had. My ribbons have been reorganized and I am now working on paper scraps. I have a ways to go but I just wanted to thank you for giving us the inspiration to get started and make progress! Thanks so much!

Beccy said...

It's my pleasure Donna, I'm so pleased to hear the daily tips have been helpful. Good luck with the rest!
Cheers,
Beccy