Monday, April 6

Day Six


IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INK PADS
I must admit, today's post has me feeling like I'm on an episode of Confessions of a Craft Hoarder. There's nothing quite like seeing all your supplies grouped together for a photograph! Anyhow, onto today's project...

It's time to dig out all your ink pads, test which ones are still viable and either re-ink them, re-home them, beg, borrow or steal some re-inker, or as a last resort, discard them. (Actually, don't steal... that's naughty).


3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

so many ink pads, so little time.... LOL I do have many mini pads that are glycerine based and have not used them for years! I need to determine if they should be donated. Thanks for the organizing tips, Miss Beccy! hugs, de

terrie said...

It is a great time to go through ink pads to refresh them...thanks for the tip.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hahaha! I had to laugh about the craft hoarding. I have way more ink pads than I will ever use! Especially since mostly I work with digis now. Don't know if I can part with my pads though!! I did manage to throw out my Rainbow pads that were 20 years old! LOL They no longer made a very pretty rainbow unless you like browns.