Friday, April 24

Day Twenty-Four


EMBOSSING FOLDERS
Let's repeat yesterday's process with our embossing folders - sort, decide, organise, store.


I used to keep my embossing folders in a zipped folder specifically designed for them, but I found I used them less because they weren't within my line of sight and they were a little more difficult to access. I replaced the folders with a simple, rectagonal basket that holds my entire collection. I could organise them further by dividing them into themes, but at this stage, I'm happy with the system I have.

5 comments:

Lori m said...

Great idea, your tips are fantastic, thank you for taking the time to share and motivate me, hugs, Lori m

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy this is a fantastic idea. Will you show us a photo of your craft area at the end of the month? Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gildett de Marillac said...

Adorei a ideia vou adotar amiga... Amando seu mês de dicas.

Gail said...

Nice idea -- I have mine in plastic rectangle shoe boxes and I made my own recipe cards and labels - years ago - so I like this idea a lot! Works great to find an embossing folder

terrie said...

I need to do this and sort my folders by season or by theme...right now they are in a hot mess in a box...thanks for sharing.