Thursday, April 30

Day Thirty


TO-DO LIST
The last day of our organisation project has arrived and it's all about organising the future. Making and keeping a to-do list gives us some structure for our creative work and helps keep us motivated, particularly when life is a little chaotic. Although I've titled this post "to-do", it's actually more of a wish list of the techniques and tutorials you'd like to try. I've drawn up a simple table for you to print and use that lists what it is you wish to have a go at, and where you can find the information or instructions.


I hope you've enjoyed the 30 Days of Organisation for Papercrafters and even managed to get a few things in your own workspace sorted and arranged. Please feel free to share photos or links to photos of your workspace here in the comments section or on any of the posts shared this month.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy this is a fantastic idea. My life runs on lists so this is right up my street. Thank you for all the hints and tips. Take care. Hugs Jackie

terrie said...

This was fantastic it got me to do some re-arranging in my craft room....thank you Beccy for the tips and making my craft room be better.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beccy, I haven't commented but I loved your organization month posts, read every one. I keep each of my UFAPs (UnFinished Art Projects) in shoebox lids and stack them by due date if any. I get ideas for stuff and start a box lid. So high tech! Heeheehee Thanks for the forms, too. XOX

Vicki said...

Thanks, Becky, for sharing your organization posts. I got some really good ideas.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I did a bit of organizing in April but not as much as I had hoped. However, I enjoyed reading what you were doing each day - thank you for the tips! And thank you for this crafty technique to-do list. This will be better than trying to keep them in my head!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I haven't done anything! but this is going to be a go back to check list. Thanks for your hard work in doing it all.
Keep safe and well
Faith x