Thursday, April 2

Day Two


INVENTORIES
It's a great idea to keep lists of the items in your craft space, particularly products that we purchase in quantity, such as stamps, dies and punches. I'm certainly guilty of buying doubles after forgetting I already purchased something! A simple list on paper or on your phone is enough, but if you want to be ultra-organised, consider creating books with examples, such as die cuts and stamped images.


It might seem strange to start working on an inventory so early in the clean up process, but I find it a lot easier and more efficient to make notes as I go. As you clean and sort, add each item you're keeping to the appropriate list. By the end of the month you should have completed inventories for most of the items in your craft space.


There's no need to inventory your pens, pencils, paints and mediums as we'll be creating charts for each of these items later in the month. I have included some blank examples below that you are welcome to print and use to help you organise your space.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy what a brilliant idea I love it. Thank you for the templates. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I wish I could be organised - even with a list! :(

Great lists though :)
Keep safe and well
Faith x

terrie said...

Another great tip...thanks for the list.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Thanks for the inventory lists! I'm printing them off now! Maybe I will finally be able to quit doubling up on supplies!!

Char said...

Thanks for helping us out. I think we would all be proud and happy to have something concrete to show when life returns to semi-normal.

Donna said...

Is this just for physical stamps, dies, etc. or do you do this for all your digital stamps too? This alone would take me more than a month to do. Kind of overwhelming, but I'll work on it! Thanks!

Beccy said...

Hi Donna. This is just for physical items, but you're very welcome to inventory your digital files too. We'll be tackling digital stamps in a couple of weeks so you could get a head start if you need it.
Cheers,
Beccy