Tuesday, April 14

Day Fourteen


PAPERS
If you're anything like me, you've purchased many papers or paper books just because they were on sale, resulting in an enormous collection that could just about stock a small store! (I swear I don't do this anymore.) So let's get them sorted. Once again, paper that you no longer want or need will be gratefully accepted at local child care centres, schools and retirement villages, maybe even some craft groups that meet for classes (obviously this will be after our current social-isolation comes to an end).


Storing papers is a matter of personal preference. Many years ago I was lucky enough to purchase four wire paper racks from a store that was updating it's fittings. I have them stacked on top of some cube shelves I found at Ikea, creating a perfect storage solution for me and my space. I keep paper pads and packs of coloured card stock at the back of my desk, also housed in cubes from Ikea. The wood shelf at the top of the cubes in the photo below, is actually a CD tower laying on it's side. It happens to be the perfect size for 6 x 6 papers.


No comments: