Tuesday, November 7

Random Winner


The last element has been found!
Congratulations to...
Suze (217)
At the start of the challenge I selected ten elements and ten numbers, and the first person to create a project that features one of those elements, or to upload a card in one of the numbered positions, wins!
You created the first card featuring NEON / FLUORESCENT COLOURS.

You've won a $10.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.

7 comments:

Suze said...

Oh wow. Thanks Beccy.
I did second guess myself on using the Fluorescent colors on this card but decided to stick with my original idea - glad I did.

Lori m said...

Congrats, hugs, Lori m

Margreet said...

Congrats Suze!
xxx Margreet

Swissie said...

Congratulations Suze!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Suze! I'm off to see your card using Neon.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Suze!

Your card is fabulous, the colours are bright and cheery, your fancy folds filled with WOW!

Mel C said...

Congratulations, wow that is neon colors!