Wednesday, November 15

Comment Winner - Day Fourteen


Congratulations TracyM!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
TracyM #6773 said...

WOW ... I was just about to have lunch and saw the three magic words ... made a mad scramble to take a photo of one of the "L" cards I was making, came back to my computer and checked the gallery to see if the magic moment had passed ... YIKES, I was so surprised to see that the two cards I entered earlier were smack in the middle of the "lucky zone" - THANK YOU Beccy :)

... now that I've had my lunch and finished the other cards, I can go and take some photos and write my blog post at a more relaxed pace.

PS - EVERYONE - there are still a few entries left to complete the racing ten => GOOD LUCK in getting to the finish line in time!

6 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH Beccy!!!

... I confess, my Merry Mess for "M" day has been a bit slow ... I was so exhausted I had to take a nap :)

Margreet said...

Congrats Tracy!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Tracy M!

Gail said...

happy dance - congratulations

terrie said...

Congrats Tracy, so glad that you got into the race...enjoy your prize.

Mel C said...

Congrats Tracy!