Sunday, November 5

Comment Winner - Day Four


Congratulations Margreet!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
Margreet said...

Gorgeous embossed background and I would love to drink such a delicious Christmas drink. At the other side....when I have finished that drink, I think I will weigh 1 kg more.
xxx Margreet

7 comments:

Sarah Warren said...

Congrats

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Margreet!

... I'm feeling the same, sometimes I feel that just looking at a steaming hot chocolate or tasty treat immediately adds kilos :)

Suze said...

Congrats Margreet. Great comment.

Mel C said...

Congrats Margreet!

Margreet said...

Happy dance! Thank you Beccy!
xxx Margreet

Suzanne H said...

Congrats Margreet! I agree but it would be worth it.

terrie said...

Congrats Margreet...enjoy any drink.