Friday, November 24

Comment Winner - Day Twenty-Three


Congratulations Terrie!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
terrie said...

I love this challenge because I have to go back in seeing which card to case especially at this time of the year.
Such a fun challenge....Great looking cards and your snow buddy Beccy.

7 comments:

Sarah Warren said...

Congrats

Megan J said...

Congratulations Terrie, I love looking through all the entries in Beccy's Challenge, more inspiration. Megan

Mel C said...

Congratulations Terrie!

Margreet said...

Congrats Terrie!

terrie said...

What???? I won for a comment I made, what a surprise...
Thank you so much Beccy. I had fun going back to last year to case myself challenge.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Terrie!

Yes, it is fun to look back on older projects and to see how styles change and the different techniques used change too :)

... doing this reminded me of my poor old neglected Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and it's making up for lost time now!!!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Terrie!