Thursday, November 2

Comment Winner - Day One


Congratulations Sarah!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
Sarah Warren said...

I am so excited to get started. I look forward to this all year. It's one of the best times of the year for me. Well, except for when one of my grandkids plays really good and scores at one of their games. Priority you know.

7 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah!

YES, I agree, it's THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR :)

Sarah Warren said...

Thank you so much. So excited.

Freubelmina said...

Hihi Sarah posted a funny comment 😁

Lori m said...

Big Congratulations to all the winners, hugs, Lori m

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Sarah!

terrie said...

Way to go Sarah....happy for you.