Wednesday, November 1

A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge

Welcome to the Eleventh Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge


It's my favourite time of  year... The Month of Holiday Cards! I look forward to this challenge every year and love seeing all the fabulous Christmas cards that are created. Don't forget, you're also very welcome to create and upload cards or papercraft projects for other holidays you celebrate. We love to share the joy!

Before we get started, here's a brief reminder of the conditions of entry for the November challenge. They're a little different to our regular monthly challenges, so please have a read through to make sure your entry meets the guidelines:
  • Each day throughout November, I'll post an A-Z letter prompt and card idea to get you inspired. You then use the prompt to create your own holiday themed project, take a photo of it and upload it to the challenge. Remember though, there are only 26 letters in the alphabet, which means you'll find a few random challenges thrown into the mix!
  • Follow the link at the bottom of any of this month's posts to upload your creations to the challenge. There's no limit on how many cards or projects you create but they must be holiday themed (any holiday) and created during the month of November 2023.
  • All the projects submitted will be eligible for prizes throughout the entire month, so get your cards in early!
  • Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is redeemable for digital stamps in the Beccy's Place online store. All values are in Australian dollars.
  • Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.
 ~ ~ ~ How To Win ~ ~ ~ 
Daily Comments
Every day a clever, funny or inspirational comment will be chosen,
winning its author $5 store credit at Beccy's Place.

Weekly Winners
Every Saturday during November I'll select three cards from amongst the submissions.
Each card artist will win $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.

Random Winners
Races, lucky numbers, random draws and other fun activities may happen throughout
the month winning lucky card artists $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.

18 comments:

Mel C said...

Hello, looking forward to a month of fun and getting some holiday cards done!

Freubelmina said...

Now that this festive month has started, we are going to get into the festive mood!
Let the party begin ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿง‘‍๐ŸŽ„

Rene said...

Oooh, how exciting!!
Can't wait to see the inspiration and whip up a few holiday cards!!

Marianne said...

Yay, let the fun begin!
Marianne x

Sarah Warren said...

I am so excited to get started. I look forward to this all year. It's one of the best times of the year for me. Well, except for when one of my grandkids plays really good and scores at one of their games. Priority you know.

Suzanne H said...

Can't wait to join in this month!

terrie said...

I've always look forward in to participating in your annual Month of Holiday
Challenge BUT this year I will not be doing it. I just lost my partner Vince of 27 years last week, so my heart is sad and broken. I will check in from time to time and look at all the beautiful card & creations.
Have fun everyone...

Beccy said...

I'm so very sorry to hear of Vince's passing Terrie, please accept my sincere condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Much love.
Beccy xx

TracyM #6773 said...

I am so sad and sorry for your loss Terrie, sending our deepest sympathy and comforting cyber {{{ HUGS }}}

TracyM #6773 said...

I'm SUPER EXCITED, your Annual Month of Holiday Cards inspires me all-month-long!!!

Freubelmina said...

I want to send my condolences to Terrie, so sad to hear! ๐Ÿ™

Lori m said...

Terrie, I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs, Lori m

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

So very excited to play for the very first time. Looking thru the projects and they are amazing!!

Suze said...

I would also like to send my condolences to Terrie.

KathyA. said...

I'm excited to join again... I think it's my 10th year here! (And Terrie, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to understand how you are feeling right now. Please know that I'll be thinking of you these next few months. Love and prayers from Kathy Asper)

Freubelmina said...

Hi Beccy,
Can birthday cards also be placed?
Love and thanks for having fun with all these beautiful festive cards ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ

Beccy said...

Hi Wilma,
Yes, you can post birthday cards if you wish. The November challenge is really about catching up on the cards you need to make, and having a bit of fun while you do it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Gail said...

I am starting late - but that is Okay - November has been one of those crazy months for me- I loss a very close and dear friend -Linda Hobson on November frist-- I am missing her so much -- I am going to create and try to make as many cards as possible for the challenge. I do need to get some cards crated --and this is a challenge I really like to be part of - thank you Beccy - have a blessed week.