Wednesday, November 22

Day 22 - "T"

It's no secret that I love a good two-fer set of cards!
I started by colouring the large image from the Candy Canes set with my alcohol markers. After cutting the image in half, I fussy cut one half nice and close to the lines so no border remained. I used a black marker to colour around the other half of the picture and then fussy cut, leaving a small border. It's interesting to see how different they look with that one added step.


YOUR TURN: Create a card using the letter "T" as your prompt.
Click the link below to add a photo of your creation to the challenge:

INSPIRATION WORDS:
Three Wise Men, twinkle, turkey, tidings, tinsel, toys, tree, trimmings, teal, turquoise, tutorial, techniques, tent card, tilt card, tri-fold card, two-fer cards

Digital Stamps:

11 comments:

Linda Dicks said...

Love today's two-fer set of Candy Canes. !!!!!!!. This is My Favorite of all the different techniques you have shown us. You are an extremely talented artist. 💖. Always thinking outside the box.

Sarah Warren said...

This is so lovely Beccy. I would really love to make a two-fer card but for some reason I am no coordinated enough to figure out how to do it. I am going to have to just keep working on it I guess.

Donna said...

Who doesn't love a two fer? I LOVE gingham so your background is right up my alley! Bright and beautiful!

Pamela Duncan said...

They are an amazing two-fer for sure Beccy! Perfect coloring and love the gingham paper too! super cute cards!

Mel C said...

Wow what a different, both cards are so yummy!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW and OW!!!

I'm always in awe of your two-fer cards Beccy and this time your black marker has added a completely different look to the other half - LOVE them BOTH!

I'm the first in line to do the good old slice-N-dice with digital images but I my hands tremble in fear when it comes to cutting hand coloured images ... maybe one day I will be brave enough to bring my blade in contact, one day, just not today :)

Margreet said...

Great idea to cut them in half. Love both the one with and without lines.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards, Congrats to all the winners, hugs, Lori m

Suzana said...

The efect 3D is fabulous!
There is a fine ideea this fussy cut!
Thank you for the reminder!

terrie said...

I like the idea a two-fer on making cards...Beccy your cards turned out really nice...thanks for sharing it.

Suzanne H said...

It does look so different!