Sunday, November 26

New Release: Sugar and Spice

If snowmen are my favourite Christmastime characters, then gingerbread men are a very close second. They look cute and smell wonderful, and dare I say it, they taste even better! This new set contains three gingerbread characters and five coordinating sentiments. Shipping is free to Australia and New Zealand, and just $2.00AU to anywhere else in the world.



My designers have created some wonderful projects with this new set. Check out the different ways they have interpreted the images, the colouring and techniques are fabulous!

Three cards from Petra


Two cards and a wall hanging by Anesha

Two cards from Carla

15 comments:

Donna said...

Those quirky little guys a re so cute! Great designs by the team. Lots of sweet treats in this set!

Suzanne H said...

I love these little fellas! Especially when they wear such cute pajamas!

Aunty Sue said...

Omg these are adorable

Aunty Sue said...

Omg these are adorable

Edwina said...

Absolutely adorable! love the stamps and the cards. Edwina Brown

Megan J said...

Hi Beccy, a very cute set, love the little Gingerbreads with their paper pieced clothing and they look great as snow men too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

aussie aNNie said...

Good enough to eat, love gingerbread and these remind me of my childhood when my dear mum baked them every Christmas. Think this is a must have stamp collection. Lovely creation by the design team too. x [aNNie]🎄

TracyM #6773 said...

SO CUTE and SNOW CUTE!
FABULOUS images and FUN sentiments, WONDERFUL cards to INSPIRE!
How clever to have gingerbread men and snowmen from the same set :)

Margreet said...

Such a cute set...since I have been to America in Christmas time, I so love gingerbread men...in the Netherlands they are rather unknown.
Your DT made fab cards with them.
xxx Margreet

Colinda said...

So sute, love the paperpiecing!
Enjoy your Sunday,
Colinda

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what an adorable set, Beccy. Love the cards your team did, especially the ones which are paper pieced!

pst said...

Is it just me or do you also get hungry when you see these stamps? The set is gorgeous and I love the cards from the team. Thanks for the inspiration.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very, very cute! I am obsessed with gingies this year! I think this one will be a big seller!

Gail said...

The PJ's crack me up! Super!

Teresa said...

Cute!