Wednesday, November 1

A Month of Holiday Cards

Welcome to the Fifth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge!

Those of you who have played along in the past will know how much I enjoy this time of the year. I absolutely love looking through all the fabulous cards and projects that are entered into the challenge and I thoroughly enjoy reading all the wonderful comments that are posted each day. For me, this challenge has become one of the yearly events that signals the start of the Christmas season.

This year I've decided to change things up... but just a little bit. I'll still be uploading a prompt and a card idea to share with you every day this month, which I'll also post on Facebook so you can follow on the go, but this time we'll be doing an A-Z challenge. This means you'll be able to plan a little bit ahead, especially useful for those extra busy days when you just can't get to your craft desk. Remember though, there are only 26 letters in the alphabet, which means you'll find a few random challenges thrown into the mix as well. Oh what fun!

Follow the link at the bottom of this post to upload your creations to the challenge. There's no limit on how many cards or projects you create but they must be holiday themed and created during the month of November 2017. All the projects submitted will be eligible for prizes throughout the entire month, so get your cards in early!

~ ~ ~ How To Win ~ ~ ~
Daily Comments
Every day a clever, funny or inspirational comment will be chosen, winning its author $5 store credit* at Beccy's Place.

Weekly Winners
Every Saturday during November I'll select three cards from the submissions below. Each card artist will win $10 store credit* at Beccy's Place.

Random Winners
I'll select cards from the submissions below at random times throughout the month. Each card artist will win $10 store credit* at Beccy's Place.

Monthly Winners
At the end of November, five random cards will be chosen from the submissions below. The creators of those cards will each win $50 store credit* at Beccy's Place.


NOTE: Beccy's Place designers are welcome to join in the challenge and are eligible for daily, weekly and random prize draws. However, they are not eligible for the final random draw at the end of the month.

* Store credit won during the November 2017 challenge is for use on digital stamps only. All values are in Australian dollars.

22 comments:

Marianne said...

Looking forward to a another November month of challenges, Beccy. I may have reached my goal of 80 Christmas cards (not sure how I actually managed) but I always enjoy creating more Christmas cards.

Teresa said...

Looking forward to this!

Liz said...

Looking forward to joining in. xx

KathyA. said...

Do we post our clever, funny, or inspirational quotes here? If yes... do we need to identify them as clever, funny or inspirational? Ha!

KathyA. said...

The Click to enter link doesn't take me anywhere. Might be my ISP... but just checking!

Gail said...

HI Beccy - I do like creating Christmas cards and I think it is fabulous you allow your DT to join in on the fun - this is a great challenge an I enjoy entering - thanks for having it - have a blessed week!

Beccy said...

I'll have a look at it Kathy. Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers,
Beccy

Beccy said...

You can post your comments on any of this month's posts Kathy... I'll find them. No need to identify them, I can tell. ;)
Cheers,
Beccy

Mel C said...

Thanks Beccy, sounds fun! Quote to remember: In Crafting there are no mistakes, just unique creations! So let’s get creative!

Margreet said...

Thanks Beccy for another month of Christmas fun. I joined last year and I have had so much fun.
I'll try to enter as much as possible!
xxx Margreet

Swissie said...

Yes! Now it's here, the best card challenge of the year. I'm ready!
Hugs, Liv

karin said...

It's that time of the year again and a great Challenge at Beccy's Place :)
Good luck to all of you !
Karin
xx

NanaConnie said...

I've been looking forward to this all year. I missed playing along last year because of a computer crash and no way to access the internet so I'm definitely ready this year! :-D

Debi said...

I have my digis all printed and ready to start making cards for this annual Holiday event. Let's Do It!

pst said...

The whole alphabet will be too much for me, but I will try to do half and see if I can reach that goal.
Hugs, Petra

TracyM #6773 said...

HO HO HO
Looking forward to having an extra MERRY month of A-Z crafting with you all :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! I finally got my act together and linked up my first card! I'm Stamping Kitty on Flickr. My blog is on the back burner for now.

aussie aNNie said...

Fun as always Beccy, you are sure to be inspired by many crafters.xx

Liz said...

Hi Beccy, just checking - can we use any image or do they all have to be images from Beccy's place? xx

Beccy said...

Hi Liz. You can use any image you like this month, totally up to you.
Cheers,
Beccy

Liz said...

Thanks Beccy, I'll be back next week to play. xx

Gail said...

Happy Dance day to me! Yeah - I have completed A-Z - Whoot! Whoot! ---- But I am not finished... I will continue with random projects through out the month - thanks Beccy for having this challenge - it truly has been a CHALLENGE in some of the letters - Had to be creative with X - and Z was an easy one as I already had Zebra on my list I just had to decide what to create... Everyone is doing a great job on their work here - Love this one a year annual challenge - helps me get my projects ready for distribution and donation for the Christmas Season! Have a blessed day!