Wednesday, November 15

Comment Winner - Day 14

Congratulations Debi!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
Please email me at beccysplace@bigpond.com to claim your prize.


M is also for Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Mixed Vegetables - our dinner tonight. I do believe this challenge is alphabetically appetizing, too!
Love your multiple cards. These images would make an adorable matching or memory game for in a little one's Christmas stocking. OMG, Matching and memory both start with M! I may be going Mad. But I'm having so much fun losing my Mind.

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo, Debi! Congratulations! That's a great comment!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Debi! This one had to be a winner!

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Debi :)

Teresa said...

Congratulations!