Monday, November 20

Comment Winner - Day 19

Congratulations Debi!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
Please email me at beccysplace@bigpond.com to claim your prize.


I must admit, I very briefly considered teaching myself how to quill. And you do have a digi with ink and a quill, or any of the feathers in the feather set could be used as a quill to write Santa a letter. I also considered adding some Christmas decorations to Nell's quaint little cottage. Your group of snowmen that spell JOLLY would make a fine quintuplet, too. What a quintessential challenge you have given us. It's really quite a lot of fun. Okay. I'll quit now. Hugs, Debi

5 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Debi :)

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations, Debi!I do wish I had seen your post before I made my "Q" card. You had many great ideas.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Debi! Congratulations! Great comment!

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance Debi! Enjoy