Friday, November 3

Day 3 - "C"

The letter of the day is "C", which is an easy one for those of us who are celebrating Christmas at this time of the year, but instead of the obvious choice, I've decided to go with CAS-style card.


YOUR TURN: Create a card using the letter "C" as your prompt.
Click on the link to add a photo of your creation:


INSPIRATION WORDS:
Christmas, Christ, Christmas tree, candy canes, chocolate, cardinal, candles, centre-step card, circle card, concertina fold card, canvas, chalk, chipboard, colouring, clear, Copic, crayon, crochet, celadon, cerise, charcoal, copper, cream, crimson, cyan.

Stamps: Celebrations clear stamps by Beccy's Place

17 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful çard

Liz said...

Super card. xx

Suzanne H said...

Clever and clean Christmas card.

Teresa said...

Great way to use that set!!

Donna said...

Who doesn't love to see presents stacked under the tree on Christmas Day! Love your CAS card! Beautifully done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Trying to get back on track here! I finished some cards today but did not get them photographed. Tomorrow is another day, right! Your card is so cute - I always enjoy the traditional red and green - it's my favourite colour combo for Christmas. P.S. I enlarged the photo of your card to see if my name was on any of those gift tags but alas they haven't been addressed yet :-) Hoping to post some cards tomorrow!

Debi said...

I have always loved wrapping Christmas presents. They have some beautiful papers available, especially the foils. I also use the gift wrap for iris folding and even card backgrounds.

TracyM #6773 said...

Cute CAS Christmas card :)
Your stack of Christmas gifts and sentiment look so elegant together!

crafty said...

lovely card. CAS cards are my favourite style

Fikreta said...

this is so very nice card!

Sandra H said...

So lovely!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous CAS card....would love to know what's in the beautiful presents???
xxx Margreet

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful CAS card, Beccy! I thought about CAS when I was doing my card but just had to add some lovely sparkly ribbon and a bow so it's not so CAS anymore. That's OK, it has other "C"s. :-D

Kath said...

A fabulous CAS card - I wonder what's in those lovely presents!
Kath x

Nancy Soetaert said...

so fun this huge present-mountain!
Lovely card.
Have a nice weekend!
Nancy

pst said...

I love CAS cards and this stack of presents is perfect for it, great card.

Gail said...

The stacked packages on this card are fabulous - who would not want to get all those packages for Christmas with surprises inside! ME! Pick ME! hehehe have a blessed week!