Tuesday, November 19

Race Winners

Three races in the span of 24 hours was a big challenge, but you all did a fabulous job getting those cards and projects in. I've had an absolute blast reading through your hilarious comments... some of which I've even shared with my hubby. Whether you managed to get your card in on time or not, you've all been great sports and thoroughly entertaining!

Congratulations to:
Daisychain
PST
Suzanne H.
Angela
Swissie
MCS
Marianne
Aunty Sue
Tracy M
Sarah W

If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me to collect your prize.

12 comments:

Suze said...

Great that we are keeping you entertained in what must be a very hectic month for you.

Sarah said...

So so appreciate you

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your GENEROSITY and INSPIRATION Beccy :)
... I have started a box just for my Beccy's cards and can't wait to take a "group" photo with the final tally ... although I'm slowly working my way through the alphabet, scouring my mind for an "H" to create today, I'm THRILLED to have made 28 cards already!

Mandy said...

Congratulations everyone.

Beccy you are so generous, thanks for the great prizes for us all to share.

Daisychain said...

Congratulations everyone!

Beccy thanks for your generosity, inspiration and encouragement.

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much! I love this month, even though my heart starts racing when I see that Ready, Set, Go!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hurray for all who did it! Awesome job, everyone! Congrats and happy shopping!

Dandi93 said...

So close.... I almost made it...Congrats to all of the winners...

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow thanks and just squeezed in on the list.I am getting really Mad with my folks they keep asking for food and i keep telling them I need to Craft I am so way behind on my list and the dog keeps giving me sad eyes.

terrie said...

Did I miss this challenge again....okay this is it I'm putting my running shoes away. You lovely ladies are too fast for me...you know I'm an old soul...lol
But I was to say congrats to all the winners...enjoy the time looking for one of your favorite images.

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

Marianne said...

Yay, so awesome! Thanks, Beccy! Your are awesome too!
Mariannex