Saturday, November 9

Comment Winner - Day Eight

Congratulations Fit Kitty!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.


So very cute, Beccy! I love him! I've always had a soft spot for Gingerbread Men! I can remember I had a Gingerbread Man book as a child - I recently found the same book at a thrift store for 25 cents and it brought back some happy memories! I also remember my grandmother would hang Gingerbread Man cookies on the Christmas tree! Great childhood memories that warm my heart!

8 comments:

Bunny said...

Yay, Kitty! Congratulations, my friend.
[Bunny]

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh WOW, thank you, Beccy! You just made my day!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Bunny!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Kitty! What a wonderful memory.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kitty!
HAPPY Shopping and Colouring :)
... dare I confess that I have never even tasted gingerbread? It has never been part of the traditions of our family but I do love creating with them, so maybe I can say that I enjoy low calorie gingerbread?

Sarah said...

Congrats

terrie said...

Way to go my friends...congrats
What fun to find the book from your childhood...enjoy the memories.

Teresa said...

Congratulations!