Monday, November 1

Our First Random Winners!!


We have our first winners!
Before the challenge started I selected 10 secret items related to card making and the holidays. The first person to create a project with one of those items becomes the random winner! I've also selected 10 random numbers between 1 and 1000 and whoever enters their card to the challenge at those numbers will also win!

Congratulations to
Mel C. - "Angel"
Colinda - "Kraft"
Swissie - "Monochromatic"

If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.

15 comments:

Colinda said...

Jippie, lucky me :) Thank you!

Swissie said...

Yippeeee! I nearly can't believe it! THANK YOU, Beccy! this was a great surprise for me this morning. I must try to dance, in spite of my lame foot!
Congrats to Mel and Colinda!

Suze said...

Congrats ladies.
The month is off to a good start.

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to all! Enjoy your shopping spree!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations to the winners! 3 of the 10 secret items already!! Good luck to everyone!

Liz said...

Congratulations to the winners! xx

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! Yeah!

Donna said...

Starting off with a bang! Congrats to you all!

Mel C said...

Thank you Beccy and congrats ladies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations winners!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners - go shopping and have ya some fun!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Everyone!

... the gallery looks wonderful, 37 projects to inspire shared already :)