Monday, November 1

A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge

Welcome to the Ninth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
We have arrived at my favourite challenge of the year, the one which really kick starts the holiday season for me, and hopefully for a lot of you too. I always enjoy watching the challenge gallery fill with gorgeous and inspirational cards, tags and holiday projects and I love to read all the kind and generous comments that are left right across our papercraft community.

Before we start, here's just a brief reminder of the conditions of entry for the November challenge. They're a little different to our regular monthly challenges, so please have a read through to make sure your entry meets the guidelines:
  • Each day throughout November, I'll post an A-Z letter prompt and card idea to get you inspired. You then use the prompt to create your own holiday themed project, take a photo of it and upload it to the challenge. Remember though, there are only 26 letters in the alphabet, which means you'll find a few random challenges thrown into the mix!
  • Follow the link at the bottom of any of this month's posts to upload your creations to the challenge. There's no limit on how many cards or projects you create but they must be holiday themed (any holiday) and created during the month of November 2021.
  • All the projects submitted will be eligible for prizes throughout the entire month, so get your cards in early!
  • Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps. All values are in Australian dollars.
  • Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.
~ ~ ~ How To Win ~ ~ ~ 
Daily Comments
Every day a clever, funny or inspirational comment will be chosen,
winning its author $5 store credit at Beccy's Place.
Weekly Winners
Every Saturday during November I'll select three cards from amongst the submissions.
Each card artist will win $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.
Random Winners
Races, lucky numbers, random draws and other fun activities will happen throughout the month winning lucky card artists $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.

24 comments:

Donna said...

My favorite challenge of the year! I doubt that I'll be able to do all the challenges this year but maybe I'll surprise myself. Thanks Beccy, for hosting once again. Love this challenge.

Teresa said...

This is always fun to do! Thank you, Beccy!

Marianne said...

So happy you're hosting this again, Beccy.
I was just thinking it wouldn't be long now before you would post the first inspiration since you're several hours ahead of me here in Greece.
I have already been thinking about things starting with A to D.
Now I need to go and create.
Marianne x

Mel C said...

Happy holidays! Your challenge gets me busy making much needed holiday cards to bring some cheer to those that may need it!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited. I have been waiting all year for this. Thank you, Sarah W

Mandy said...

Woohoo, I am so excited that you are running this month long challenge again Beccy. It is a huge amount of work for you and you are so generous with prizes throughout the month.

Looking forward to taking part in as many challenges as I can.

Love and best wishes

Mandy xxx

KathyA. said...

Oh... how exciting! This years event came as a surprise! But I love how this annual challenge kicks off the holiday season. Count me in!

Jackie T said...

Fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Colinda said...

Yeah, it's here already! So much fun!!

carla said...

Good Luck with your fabulous challenge Beccy.
I follow and watch.

Carla

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yay! Bless you, Beccy, for doing this every year. I forget though - do we have to use the letter prompt? I have several of your Xmas images printed up and in any other month could play the Anything Goes, can I still do that in November? Thanks! xoxo

Janice M said...

My favorite time of year! Can't wait to play. :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woot, woot! I'm excited, Beccy! I look forward to this all year long! I can't wait to get started! It's still October here so I'll be linking up my first card tomorrow. I probably won't be able to link up every day but I'm aiming for at least 3 cards a week. That seems manageable at the moment. Thank you so much for having this challenge every year - it's such a treat to be inspired with your cards and prompts!

Beccy said...

Hi Aimeslee. No, you don't have to use the letter prompt... it's really just there for fun. Remember that you can also make a card for any holiday throughout the year, it doesn't have to be Christmas.
Cheers,
Beccy

TracyM #6773 said...

HO HO HO

I LOVE the MERRY month of November!

NickScrapShack said...

Yes! I love the month of November since your hosting this challenge. Always so much inspiration for the most wonderful time of the year....

Dee said...

Your challenges are so much fun!

Gail said...

Let the Happy Dance begin! Getting excited and started creating! One of my favorite challenge in November! Thanks a bunch! Such fun!

Bunny said...

The Christmas Olympics have started. Let the games begin. Even if I am behind.

Thanks, Beccy. [Bunny]

Suzanne H said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge. It's so fun to see all the different cards in the lineup. Lots of ideas there!

Aimeslee Winans said...

OK, thanks for answering my question, Beccy. I can't trust my memory these days, lol. xoxo

Conny said...

Thank you for hosting this challange for the 9th time. I LOVE to view the cards each day. It is so inspiring. I count you an early Christmas gift, the day I found your site 5 years ago.

terrie said...

What a great to get your Holiday cards ready for the Christmas Season...
I so enjoy seeing the creativity in each post from everyone.
I was looking forward to this year Month of Holiday Cards Challenge because last year I was in the hospital and missed out on all of the fun...
Thank you Beccy for doing this for us crafters.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beccy, thank you so much for having this Christmas challenge every year. I enjoy the challenge every year and it is so nice to see all the Christmas creations everyone is creating. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and this challenge sets the mood for Christmas every year for me. A Big Thank You Beccy.