Saturday, November 20

Comment Winner - Day Nineteen


Congratulations Colinda!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.

Colinda said...

oh no, is it already time for Q, at the beginning of the challenge I collected my already printed and stamped christmas images and found four of the same images and thought they will be great for Q for Quartet, but I haven't colored one yet. Time flies by so quick when your having fun!
Your card is beautiful, love the soft coloring of the gnome and a fantastic background folder!

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Lucky, lucky Colinda!!! Congratulations!

Gail said...

Happy Dance time! Yeah!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Colinda.

Colinda said...

Your so kind, Beccy!! I'm blushing, a big thank you, I've been such a lucky girl!!
Thanks for the congratulations and hope you'll all have a great weekend!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, the time is flying by so quickly because we are all having fun this month! Congratulations to Colinda!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Colinda :)

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats to Colinda!