Sunday, November 1

Our First Random Winners!!!

Can you believe it???
We already have our first random winners for the month... three of them in fact!

Before the challenge started I selected 10 random things relating to card making and holiday cards. The first person to create a project with one of those items becomes the random winner! I've also selected 10 random numbers between 1 and 1000 and whoever enters their card to the challenge at those numbers will also win!

Congratulations to
Sarah W - "Angel"
Colinda - "Pencil on Kraft"
Donna R. - "Reindeer"

If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.

14 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the first winners! Yeah you go!

Conny said...

Oh, my favorite time of the year, I know we are all in for a treat.
We have in front of us, a moth filled with fun, learning, sharing and laughter.
Thank you Beccy, for making it possible for us.

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations on the first winners! We are off to a great start!

Teresa said...

Always fun to see what you come up with for this!!!

Donna said...

Thank you Beccy! I am so excited this year to know we can craft for any holiday. This is so awesome. Who knew that a reindeer could win a prize for me! Thank you!

Suze said...

Congrats to Sarah, Colinda and Donna

Colinda said...

Wow, what a surprise :):)
Thank you very much, gonna adopt some Beasties!!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

terrie said...

Congrats to the first three winners....way to go ladies.

Lori m said...

Congrats to all the winners, hugs, Lori m

Mel C said...

Congrats to all!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners! I need to get linking! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'm not ready!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Teresa said...

Congrats to the winners!