Welcome to the Eighth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
Every year I look forward to the start of the Month of Holiday Cards challenge. It's one of the bright spots in the year, which is particularly welcome in 2020! I love to see all the fabulous creations that are added to the challenge, and I really enjoy visiting each of the blogs to see what everyone is creating. The sense of community is heart-warming and it's a real pleasure to be a part of it all.
Before we get started, here's just a brief reminder of the conditions of entry for the November challenge. They're a little different to our regular monthly challenges, so please have a read through to make sure your entry meets the guidelines:
- Each day throughout November, I'll post an A-Z letter prompt and card idea to get you inspired. You then use the prompt to create your own holiday themed project, take a photo of it and upload it to the challenge. Remember though, there are only 26 letters in the alphabet, which means you'll find a few random challenges thrown into the mix!
- Follow the link at the bottom of any of this month's posts to upload your creations to the challenge. There's no limit on how many cards or projects you create but they must be holiday themed (any holiday) and created during the month of November 2020.
- All the projects submitted will be eligible for prizes throughout the entire month, so get your cards in early!
- Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps. All values are in Australian dollars.
- Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
- Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.
~ ~ ~ How To Win ~ ~ ~
Every day a clever, funny or inspirational comment will be chosen,
winning its author $5 store credit at Beccy's Place.
Every Saturday during November I'll select three cards from amongst the submissions.
Each card artist will win $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.
Races, lucky numbers, random draws and other fun activities will happen throughout
the month winning lucky card artists $10 store credit at Beccy's Place.
At the end of November, three random cards will be chosen from amongst the submissions.
The creators of those cards will each win $20 store credit at Beccy's Place.