Saturday, December 3

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone!
I've returned from my adventures interstate and am back on my trusty laptop... no more fighting with the iPad! I have a LOT of fabulous cards from the November challenge to catch up on, and will do so over the coming days. Please know that although I was unable to comment, I did look at them all as they were entered into the challenge and all 1026 of them are in the running for the Grand Prize, which will be drawn within the next couple of hours. Good luck to you all!

5 comments:

terrie said...

I hope you had a great time on your adventure...
Welcome back.

Marianne said...

Happynto hear you came home safely and are able to use all that home technology has to offer. 😁
Marianne x

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for a fun month!

TracyM #6773 said...

Glad you're home safe and sound, hope you had a wonderful adventure :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm glad it all worked out, Beccy! Thanks again for the sweet and thoughtful comments and of course the awesome inspiration all month!