Thursday, December 1

Comment Winner - Day Thirty


Congratulations Cris!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.
cris pazmiño said...

Beccy thanks for everything it really deserves a round of applause, I haven't been from the very beginning, but I found your blog in 2019 while I was looking for some folds and for me was and is the perfect page to get tutorials, just simple and easy. I enjow as well the feeling of being connected to a larger community of crafters. Kindness is part of the English language and of the English speakers in the world. Thanks for sharing. Love xx Cris from Ecuador.

8 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Cris!!!

Loudly clapping my hands to join your round of applause in gratitude for EVERYTHING Beccy has done to make this annual event SO AWESOME, her KINDNESS and INSPIRATION ALL-YEAR-LONG is HEARTWARMING => THANK YOU SO MUCH Beccy!!!

Mel C said...

Congrats Cris!

Sarah said...

Congrats Cris

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

cris pazmiño said...

Thanks

terrie said...

Congrats Cris...enjoy your winnings....

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Cris!

Liz said...

Congratulations, Cris. xx