Thursday, February 10

Kicking Up Dust!


Kathy has a wicked sense of humour and always entertains me with her descriptions and "stories" of the cards she makes. I want to share a little excerpt from the email she sent along with this card, it's a great description of how her creative brain works.
...at the last minute I came up with the idea of adding some cotton “exhaust” because anyone named Clang is sure to love churning up a bit of exhaust or dust when making a fast get-away, right?!


Pop over to Kathy's blog to see some of her other creations!

5 comments:

Lori m said...

LOL, how creative and just adorable, hugs, Lori m

KathyA. said...

Beccy, I'm glad you enjoy my humor. And I always enjoy the inspiration that your creations inspire in me! (However, I did just notice that my placement of the watermark makes it look like Clang is going to roll right over your cute little mascot. Sorry 'bout that!)

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy this is a gorgeous card made by Kathy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! That's Kathy hahaha Love the card.
Faith x

Teresa said...

Cute!!!