Saturday, February 26

All About The Colour

The last two cards I want to share with you this month feature lots of fabulous colour! The first card has a background inked with all the colours of the rainbow. My intention was to reflect the colours from the little robot's control panel, but I'm not sure I quite pulled it off... I do like the rainbow effect though.


My second card uses the classic combination of red, white and blue for a bold but fun look. I coloured and fussy cut the image before popping it up with a few pieces of foam tape.


Stamps:

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy your cards are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Teresa said...

Great cards. I like how the colors on the first one turned out!

terrie said...

Awesome coloring and picking the right colors for each images.....TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are awesome Beccy.
Faith x

Lori m said...

Too cute robot cards, always colored fabulous and just so pretty, hugs, Lori m

Conny said...

I learn so much from you! I love when you explain why you have made a card, the way you have. That inspires me, and make me think about colors, images ect. in a new or different way. Thank you for all your sharing. Thank you for caring. God Bless you.