Sunday, November 25

Comment Winner - Day Twenty-Four

Congratulations Gildett!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.


Amei o Twine... O "T" que me inspirou foi Árvore. Aqui no Brasil é verão, meu coração está aquecido com o Natal chegando, adoro preparar tudo, fazer festas para as crianças...

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
I loved Twine ... The "T" that inspired me was Tree. Here in Brazil is summer, my heart is warm with Christmas coming, I love to prepare everything, to make parties for the children ...

8 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Gildett! Our tree is central in our house. I love the lights and so do my grandchildren.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Gildett :)
It's a summery Christmas for us too, hopefully it won't be too hot to celebrate outside.

Dandi93 said...

Parabéns Gildett (Congratulations Gildett) ...I translated it into Portuguese... What did we do before computers....

Aunty Sue said...

congratulations oh to have a warm Christmas and spend it outside

Gildett de Marillac said...

Obaaa!!! Está valendo a pena Beccy, vou dormir pensando no tema, é bem cansativo mas muito bom, beijos...

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Gildett! I am so enjoying your projects!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations!