Friday, November 16

Comment Winner - Day Fifteen

Congratulations NanaConnie
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.


I think most people don't know how mistletoe grows, Beccy, but I picked it at Christmas time as a child so am well aware of where to find it. :-D I love your card and I'm off to buy the "Tied Up with String" set because I looked through my entire collection of Beccy's Place images trying to find mistletoe when I was getting ready to make my card for today. None there! I'm delighted to have done "Music" instead but I still want the mistletoe (and all the other marvelous goodies in the set!) :-D

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Congrats Nannaconnie

Dandi93 said...

Congratulations NanaConnie, one of the greatest things about buying digis is instant gratification. If you see something you like, in most cases you can buy it, download it, and immediately use it... Love that part !!!

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations NanaConnie :)

Gail said...

Happy Dance Time! Yeah to NanaConnie

terrie said...

Congrats NanaConnie…...enjoy your prize

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations NanaConnie! Can't wait to see your cards with the "Tied Up With String" set.

NanaConnie said...

Thanks, everyone, and thanks Beccy! :-D

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for NanaConnie! Congrats!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!