Monday, November 26

Comment Winner - Day Twenty-Five

Congratulations Kitty!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.



Congrats to the lucky winner! Wish I could think of clever things to say like this - my comments have been a bust! But I'm still having fun! Have a great weekend, everyone!

P.S. Your comment made me chuckle Kitty... reminded me of one of my kids! B

8 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Kitty! Your comments are not a bust anymore. Enjoy your new digis!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kitty :)

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

terrie said...

Congrats my dear friend...way to go Kitty

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thank you, Beccy! That's awesome! Glad I could give you a chuckle :-)

Dandi93 said...

Congrats Kitty

Dorothy S said...

When the challenge began I had grandiose plans to complete most if not all November challenges. Now it seems I will do well to complete half - but all is great fun. Before even more time gets away from me I want to give out a big shout out to Beccy. Not only do you sponsor the challenges, but you provide inspiration and lots of freebies! Most of all, you are amazing in the support you give. Each tune I read one of your comments I am in awe of your attention to detail as well as your very supportive thoughts. Thank you so much.

Beccy said...

It's absolutely my pleasure Dorothy. I love this challenge and enjoy seeing each and every card and project. Without all of you it wouldn't be so much fun!
Cheers,
Beccy