Saturday, November 17

Comment Winner - Day Sixteen

Congratulations Liz!
Your comment has won you a $5.00AU store credit at Beccy's Place.
If you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $5.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to claim your prize.


What a cute image, I love this card. I can't believe that this challenge is up to 'N' already! I started off with good intentions to make a card for each letter and then my hubby whisked me away on a surprise trip to Iceland to celebrate my birthday and I haven't even started on 'A' yet. I've got a lot of catching up to do! xx

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Liz! Wow! A surprise trip to Iceland must have been amazing! The cardmaking can wait! Congrats on the win!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Liz and Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sure that Iceland gave you lots of inspiration for new designs. Enjoy!

Teresa said...

Congratulations! How wonderful of a surprise! Happy birthday!

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Liz!
WOW - what a wonderful birthday surprise, hope you had a great time :)
... I'm really enjoying my Christmas cardmaking at the moment and you don't need to stress about being late starting, I've been here from the start and just got my "D" card done today.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow Liz I guess it would have been rude not to go. Like you good in tensions and I seem to be working in a hidden piddly order

Dandi93 said...

How exciting, Congratulations on the trip and the win and Happy Birthday Liz

terrie said...

Congrats Liz...what a great trip for your birthday...you still have plenty of time to catch up...

Liz said...

Thank you! I've almost finished my 'P' card, so I'll upload it soon. xx