Thursday, November 8

Race Winners

The first ten people have passed the post in our latest race!
Congratulations to
Yvonne G. (157)
MCS (159)
Dandi93 (160)
Donna R. (161)
Kathy (162)
Gail S. (163)
Janice (164)
Megan (165)
Treebug (166)
Sarah W. (167)

Well done to everyone who has participated so far this month, it's fabulous to see so many awesome holiday cards!
To the winners, if you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to collect your prize.

12 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your new digis.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Everyone!

W O W - you are such speedy cardmakers :)

Aunty Sue said...

Oh congratulations missed that one this time lol I was the next one wow Beccy your so generous and your going to smash last year's entry total

Tina Z. said...

Thank you so much, you are so kind Beccy!
Congratulations to the others too!
Hugs xx
Treebug

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance - I made it! Yeah! Congrats and Happy Dance time to the other winners as well -have a happy day creating! Love this monthly challenge!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

terrie said...

Congrats to all...way to go

Sarah said...

I am so excited. I made it by a hair. Becky, you are so generous and I really appreciate you.

Sandra H said...

congrats all

Sarah said...

I am sorry I spelled your name wrong Beccy. I knew better and didn't realize I did it.

Janice M said...

Thanks so much!! Love this challenge and look forward to it every year.

Megan J said...

Thank you Beccy, for offering so many lovely prizes, this came as a surprise, I didn't know that the race was on... have a good weekend.. Megan