Thursday, November 15

Race Winners!

We have our race winners!
Congratulations to
MCS (321)
PST (322)
Fit Kitty (323)
Donna R. (324)
Kathy (325)
Margreet (326)
NanaConnie (327)
Dandi93 (328)
Suzanne H. (329)
Gail S. (330)

You've all done a great job designing, creating and uploading your projects, it was certainly a hard fought race. There are so many new and awesome cards to see in the gallery and I'm having a great time looking through everything. 
To the winners, if you already have a Beccy's Place store account, I'll be adding a $10.00AU credit very soon.
If not, please email me at beccy@beccysplace.com to collect your prize.

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Congrats ladies your cards where defiantly winners

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Everyone :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! So happy and excited to have made it! Thank you, Beccy! Big congrats to the other winners!

Suzanne H said...

Happy dance! I caught this one just in time. Congrats to all the winners.

Gail said...

Happy Dance to all - I am to see my name on this list too! Yeah! We are sooo blessed!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

terrie said...

Congrats to everyone...your are all quick crafters...well done

NanaConnie said...

Woohoo! How wonderful. I'm off to shop. I really want that "Tied Up with String" set. :-D Thank so much, Beccy.

Margreet said...

Wow, so happy to have made it!
Thanks Beccy!
xxx Margreet