Wednesday, September 17

Mini Album - "This Life"

It's been a long time since I created anything other than a handmade card, so I decided to sit down, fossick through my stash and put together a mini album.  I wanted it to be bursting with tags, flip out pages and embellishments, with plenty of room for photos, journaling and memorabilia.
After many long days and nights, here's what I ended up with...
 
 
I took plenty of step-by-step photos so I could share the process and perhaps inspire some of you to create your own little album to celebrate those special occasions.  I'll post a couple of pages each day so you can play along!

Here are the links to each of the pages:
Creating the Cover
Decorating the Cover
Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4
Pages 5 & 6
Pages 7 & 8
Pages 9 & 10
Pages 11 & 12
Pages 13 & 14
Pages 15 & 16
Pages 17 & 18
Pages 19 & 20
Pages 21 & 22

6 comments:

  1. How fun, Beccy! Love all the memorabilia and amazing embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WOW" Becky this is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres bel album merci de partager avec nous

    ReplyDelete