Sunday, August 1

New Releases


This month's new additions have arrived in store!

Proteas are unique and beautiful Australian flowers that come in several colours from the bright red shown in the images below, to shades of cream and white. As with the majority of Beccy's Place digital stamps, the set comes with both black and white line drawings as well as full colour images for quick crafting.

Proteas
digital stamps


Looking for something cute and cuddly with just enough sass to be interesting? These may be the ladies you've been waiting for... "Warm and Woolly" is available as a digital set or in clear stamp format with matching cutting dies.

Warm and Woolly
digital stamps

Warm and Woolly
clear stamps

Warm and Woolly
cutting dies

7 comments:

Colinda said...

Live the sheep!

Crafting Queen said...

These are wonderful, already placed my order. :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy these images are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna Ellis said...

Such cute new images!

Lena said...

Love the Proteas, Beccy (as well as the other stamp sets, of course). I thought Proteas were native to South Africa and had no idea you had them in Australia too. I love learning something new every day. I'm definitely getting this stamp set. We had a beautiful King Protea bush in our garden and this beautiful stamp set just brought back wonderful memories.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Crafty hugs,
Lena

mamawcindy said...

Love the release. The Proteas are so pretty!

Cathy said...

Beccy, I am new to your list and love what I see. Thank you for the Peony, i used to grow them when I was in the U.S. but we have moved to a poverty island and are working with "higHly" abused children and teens and I miss my flowers and especially my Peony's . Thank you bunches, you have made my day. Hugs
Cathy