Tuesday, January 12

Hot Tip Tuesday


Today's hot tip -
GO BIG!

One of the benefits of digital stamps is that you can control the size at which they are printed. Have a go at printing the images at a much larger size than you normally would, and don't worry about trying to fit the whole thing on your project either...


I started by setting up a 1x1 table in MSWord that was the same size as my card blank - in this case 3" x 81/4". I inserted the three flowers and manoeuvred them into place so that they were overlapping each other as well as the sides of the table. Once they're coloured I'll simply trim away the lines of the table and layer my coloured image onto a card blank.

Stamps:

9 comments:

Suzana said...

Nice trick! Thank you, Beccy!
All the time I learn somthing new here!
Have a nice day!

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy what a great tip thank you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Suze said...

Great idea. Looking forward to seeing the finished card.

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the tip!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

terrie said...

Thanks for the tip and sharing it with us....

Lori m said...

Thank you Beccy, another great technique I will give a try to. Now if only mine came out looking as nice as your work. Hugs, Lori m

Gail said...

Great tip and fabulous card - I think I need this sunflower set - checking to see if I have it - beautiful work!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks for this reminder Beccy, something I forget to do.
Faith x

Teresa said...

Great idea!