Tuesday, December 31

A Year In Review

As the last minutes of the decade tick down, I thought I'd share some of my favourite cards from this year. I hope you'll also take some time to post a review of the projects you enjoyed creating in 2019. Please don't forget to share a link in the comment section below so we can visit!

JANUARY - Spring Tulips

FEBRUARY - Happy Wanderers

MARCH - Burger and Fries

APRIL - Poultry in Motion

MAY - Lakeside

JUNE - Eucalyptus

JULY - Button Collector

AUGUST - Welcome Home

SEPTEMBER - Cottage Garden

OCTOBER - Sing Joy

NOVEMBER - Poinsettia

DECEMBER - Girls' Night

Here's to an awesome 2020!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Such lovely work - love those tulips very much!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are all gorgeous, Beccy! I think my faves are January, April, and May! Thank you for sharing your talents with us through your beautiful designs!

Deanne Saunders said...

You are amazing!!!

Donna said...

What a lovely array of cards, Beccy. I especially like the card with the boat. They are all just wonderful!