Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog or other hosted site, and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 30th of April 2019 (AEST).
To keep things interesting, I'll be adding an additional optional element to the monthly challenges. This month we're holding one of my favourite types of challenge, a bingo grid! Select any line from the grid - vertical, horizontal or diagonal - and create a card using the three elements in your line. As always, keep in mind that the additional challenge is just an optional extra!
PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
- Entries that don't meet the conditions will be deleted from the challenge.
- Your project must be created during the month of April 2019 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted. Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies as well as a bonus challenge, such as a card sketch, bingo grid, etc. You DO NOT have to use the image or bonus challenge on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
- At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00AU store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
- Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps.
- Entries can be uploaded to the challenge from any hosted site including blogs, online galleries, Google photos, etc. If you do not have access to a hosted site, please feel free to email your photos to me and I will add them from the Beccy's Place Guest blog.
- Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.